Welcome!

I will use this blog to add whatever it is I feel necessary regarding my stamping journey. In addition to that, I will share my projects and thoughts as to where I am in this magical field of stamping and creativity.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Exciting!

My first attempt at blogging! I don't know how long this will last but hopefully it will generate enough interest in viewers for me to want to keep doing it.

Just some background info: It's almost been exactly a year since I went to visit my sister in Las Vegas. She was entertaining the idea of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demo and although I had seen her creations I really didn't know what it was all about. Sooo I sat down and made about five cards and fell in love! Just like that! It brought back a memory from grade school that I really enjoyed using stamps!

Now here I am, with hundreds of dollars worth of stamps and supplies blogging about it... This, my dear, is not a cheap hobby.

No comments: